Sunday, July 17, 2016

Back into dating

Last night I went on a date. My first date since the breakup. I was nervous and excited, but at the same time I knew it would be what it would be. I guess I'm at a point where I do want to make a good impression, but at the same time I'm not going to hide who I am to make that good impression. I cleaned my house, but I didn't scrub it down. I dressed up, but I didn't put on makeup since I don't normally wear makeup. That kind of thing.
It was a good date. We went out for dinner, then a walk in the park, lots of conversation time, and then ice cream. It was the longest first date I have had, and it was a lot of fun. There will be a second date.
Right now, I'm taking this a day at a time. But I'm moving on, moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment